Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to "The Walking Tripod"

We try to grab pieces of our lives as they speed past us. Photographs freeze those pieces and help us remember how we were. 
Gene McSweeney

The Walking Tripod is a photo blog - my personal photo gallery created to showcase a collection of chosen pictures taken from my past adventures, travels, food trips and even my kitchen hits and mishaps. Photos are my personal key favorite when it comes to bringing home pieces of souvenir captured away from home. They're more expressive and cheap :)

I am no pro at taking pictures but hopefully I could become one great photographer someday. 

Sarah Garcia
Owner, The Walking Tripod

Want to see more of the Philippines? Join me as I talk about my adventures and misadventures of course along with my handy walking tripod. Don't forget to subscribe!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
P.S.
Feel free to visit my other sites as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...