Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Admiring Full Moon

There seems to be some sense of mystic when one sees a full moon. The night is much brighter and the dramatic blend of colors from the clouds would a just make one wonder with awe. My eyes recently wandered to the night sky 2 days after the famous "supermoon" phenomenon happened. The photos below were captured as usual using my canon ixus 80IS with the help from it's digital zoom feature, a 2 sec exposure time and a steady hand. I certainly recommend using tripod when you want to capture the night sky with a much lower ISO, say 80 and play with exposure.
Full Moon
 2 days after the supermoon phenomena

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't admire it, all I could remember is that is time for horror thing. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...