Thursday, December 22, 2011

Resorts World Manila: A Night of Ballet


Photos here were captured during my cute inaanak Nicole's ballet recital at Newport Performing Arts Theatre at the Resorts World Manila last December 16, 2011. The presentation entitled "A Dance Offering" was made possible thru the Halili - Cruz School of Ballet. I will blog more about this soon, for now enjoy the photos.













It was a bit of a challenge to take photographs but I'm glad I was able to capture some decent shots. Was there together with my high school friends Barbie, Ava and MC in support to Barbie and her daughter Nicole.   Cheers to our pretty ballerina and hands down to our young international ballerinas for coming up with this fabulous show.


Read blog here - http://saggi-space.blogspot.com/2012/01/dance-offering-ballet-recital.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...